Wednesday, June 7, 2017

# About me

12 Things About Me



I want you guys to get to know me better so here are 12 things about me post. It's questions and answer. I Will like to get to know you guys too. So leave a comment below about whatever you want and I will read them and reply to your comments.
  1. Favorite song at the moment? My favorite song at the moment is not only just one song but a whole album by Halsey. I literally obsessed with her album Badlands and she's such an amazing singer.

  2. What is your favorite food? I honestly don't have a favorite food

  3. What is the last thing you bought? The last thing I bought is a bag of hot Cheetos since I'm in love with it.

  4. Favorite book of all time? I don't think I have a favorite book of all time because every time I read a book they somehow inspired me. On my next blog post, I will make sure to write a book recommendation post.

  5. Favorite Color? My favorite color is purple for some odd reason but I'm also in love with any types of blue color.

  6. Do you have any pets? No, I don't. they all died for some reason but I do love all animals equality besides snakes. Animal abuse is something that is strongly against.

  7. Favorite holiday? Christmas for sure because of its a time of giving and joy to me and it's when I get the gifts I been wanted for a long time.

  8. Do you have any bad habits? I do actually, I eat so much hot Cheetos every summer.

  9. Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times? Of course, I was not born in the United States. since I moved to America I haven't really been out of the country.

  10. If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live? London, I don't have a reason why.

  11. What are five things that make you most happy right now? Phone, Computer, My planner, Room, My Inspiration notebook.

  12. Pet peeves: Loud chewing. People who scuff their feet. People who don't cover their mouths when they cough. People who are always negative. People who use the same pickup lines with everyone they interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment